“Your Next Move.”
Originally built in 1888 and redeveloped in 2007 the penthouse is located on the top floor of the iconic YMCA building. Perched on the crest of King Street this apartment boasts northern 180 degree views over Newcastle harbour and city where you can sit on the outdoor terrace and enjoy the most beautiful sunsets towards Mount Sugarloaf. The spacious three bedroom floorplan allows for effortless indoor & outdoor living with a galley kitchen.
On the doorstep of everything this city is famous for, this apartment delivers you unfettered access to the harbour, beaches, dining and the East End lifestyle. It is also situated less than 150 metres from Newcastle's new light rail connecting you to the University of Newcastle city campus, the CBD and the Wickham transport interchange.
- Fifth-floor apartment
- Northern aspect to Newcastle's working harbour
- High ceilings
- Modern galley kitchen with breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances
- Large bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate spacious laundry with extra storage
- Secure building with lift access to your floor
- Two secure car spaces
- Stroll to East End & Newcastle's beaches
- Easy access to public transport