“Contemporary Designer Crosspoint Apartment”
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Cleverly transformed using designer finishes this contemporary one-bedroom apartment in the heart of vibrant Victoria Street, creates the perfect opportunity to enjoy an exciting inner-city lifestyle. Comprising generous light-filled rooms including a spacious living and dining area, a sun-drenched study off the kitchen, and a magnificent common rooftop terrace and BBQ area commanding spectacular city skyline and harbour views, beautifully appointed for casual al fresco entertaining. This apartment is ready to be purchased as a great first home, city fringe pied-a-terre or investment.
• Located in a quiet position on the 2nd floor within Secure Building
• Sleek designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Caesarstone finishes
• Luxurious bathroom with mosaic tiles and laundry facilities
• Large bedroom with built-in robes
• In the heart of Potts Point's cafes, restaurants and retail shopping precinct
• Close to public transport
• Walking distance to CBD, Botanic Gardens and Sydney Harbour
Inspect: Saturday and Thursday 10.00am - 10.30am or as advertised
For Sale: Expressions of Interest
Details: Vicki Laing 8353 8304/ 0411 88 77 60
Steven Bullock 8353 8320/ 0413 94 94 33
Strata Manager: Strata Title Management 9540 4199
Levies: Admin Fund: $645.15 pq approx.- Capital Works (sinking fund): $455.40 pq
Council Rates: $280.95 pq approx.
Water Rates: $153.56 pq approx.
Size: 47sqm as per strata plan
Pets: Yes - subject to By-Law 16
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Bridge and City Views
What’s around Victoria Street
Nearby schools in and around Potts Point, NSW
Discussions in Potts Point, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Potts Point, New South Wales?
Similar Apartments for sale in Potts Point, NSW 2011
No similar properties found in Potts Point