- Extensive 114sqm internal area
- Beautiful South facing views
- Currently vacant & ready to move in or lease out
- Outstanding location
- Ideal CBD investment
Don't miss out on this inner-city living at its best in this spacious and luxurious Condor Apartment. Sitting proudly on the 4th floor providing one savvy new owner with the opportunity to buy a massive 114sqm two-bedroom executive residence.
Step inside and be greeted with bamboo flooring and a very open plan living quarter - spacious, light and bright space. This apartment overlooks the Supreme Court Gardens and the impressive Swan River view. The residence also features a modern kitchen, equipped with Miele appliances, ample storage space and a granite breakfast bar.
Both bedrooms are generously proportioned, with the master bedroom having its own walk-in robe and freestanding bathtub in the ensuite.
This complex is everything that you have been looking for!
Centrally located amidst the buzzing hubs of Perth CBD, your options of bars, cafes, and restaurants are endless. Take a walk to Supreme Court Gardens, Langley Park, Elizabeth Quay or venture further with public transport at your door step.
- 2-bedroom, 2 bathrooms and 1 secure & undercover carbay in close proximity to lift
- Additional powder room off the main living area
- Large 114sqm internal living area
- 17sqm balcony area
- Located on Level 4, South Facing
- Furniture optional to be purchase
- Modern kitchen fit for a chef with stone benchtops, opaque feature glass cabinetry, Miele appliances throughout and an island breakfast bar
- High ceiling with recessed lighting
- New bamboo flooring
- 2 x split reverse cycle AC for each bedroom suite
- Ducted reverse cycle AC for main living area
- Recessed laundry space behind doors
- The complex is fully equipped with 24hr gymnasium, 25m lap pool and sauna
- One street away from the prestigious Riverside drive, and only a short walk to Elizabeth Quay and Hibernian Place
- Dual entrance from St Georges Terrace or Hay Street
- Audio intercom security system
- With rental potential of $620 - $650 per week
For further information on this executive residence, please contact Alex Djojoutomo on 0405 446 664 or Jenny Tan on 0450 229 089