“Best of both worlds!”
This home was a personal family home for my owners for many years before becoming a strong investment opportunity, proving this home really does give you the best of both worlds.
Semidetached, two storey townhouse in well maintained complex with so many conveniences at your fingertips! Even a community library at the end of the driveway! A lovely community touch in a family friendly area.
All four bedrooms are spacious, and all have built in robes. While the master suite boasts a huge ensuite, including a corner spa, plus balcony overlooking the back garden. The main bathroom is accessed across an open walkway, creating a feeling of light and space and still offers a separate toilet plus an additional toilet and powder room downstairs as easy access from your living areas. With 143sqm of living (PLUS 36sqm of garage space, PLUS multiple outdoor entertaining spaces), this home has plenty of room for the whole family!
There have been new floating floors installed throughout making it low maintenance, new vanities have been installed in both bathroom plus the kitchen has seen an appliance upgrade for you with new oven, cooktop and range hood and even a new hot water system. There has even been a freshen up of the paint meaning you have nothing to do but move in and enjoy. There are heated floors to the downstairs area making this an extremely comfortable home to live in.
The complex is well looking after and beautifully maintained and the body corporate is well established, at only $485per quarter, also extremely affordable.
There is a good-sized rear yard, which will fit your trampoline, swing set or whatever the kids need. Or if they are older, Radford and the University of Canberra is just 500m down the road. Not to mention Belconnen Mall less than 3 km and an easy 15min commute to the City if you need it.
If you have been wanting to get into Bruce for a while but needed something to fit the whole family (or provide you with a greater return!) then look no further. Book your inspection today, you will not be disappointed.
* 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Master bedroom with enormous ensuite and spa
* Separate toilet plus separate downstairs powder room
* Double garage with internal access and remote control door
* Several upgrades throughout including floating floors, new vanities, paint, and kitchen upgrades of oven, cooktop and range hood
* New hot water system
* Intercom and speaker system throughout
* Heated floors downstairs
* Sizable backyard plus balcony to master and second outdoor space off the living area
* Radford and Canberra University just 500m down the road
* Belconnen Mall less than 3 km
* Canberra City less than 8km
* 143sqm of living, plus 36sqm of garage
* Body Corporate $485 per quarter
* Rates $642 per quarter
* Rental Appraisal $610 - $650pw
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.