“Prestige Penthouse with Iconic Sydney Harbour Views & Absolute Convenience”
In response to Government guidelines, please contact the Ray White representative to book your inspection to view the property.
Gazing out at a rare full city spectacular from the heart of Mosman, this sophisticated penthouse apartment combines design innovation, light and space with unbeatable every day convenience.
The ultimate entertainer, floor to ceiling stacker doors open to reveal inviting outdoor living spaces set against a breathtaking city backdrop. With views stretching across the Harbour Bridge from North Sydney to the CBD and Opera House, the outlook comes alive at night. Floored in stylish wide oak floorboards, bespoke architectural details create a home of finesse and distinction. A glass lined hallway opens into the master bedroom suite, complete with balcony access, walk-in robe and a hotel-style ensuite.
Completely secure with level lift access from the double side-by-side security parking and glamorous entry foyer, 'Espace' is perfectly positioned just a stone's throw from the conveniences of Military Road. Walk to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Fitness First, Mosman Swim Centre, cafes and shops in just footsteps from this superbly central yet private address.
- Bright open-plan layout with stunning views and seamless outdoor connection
- Marble kitchen with quality appliances integrated within the walnut joinery
- Spacious walk-in pantry with space for a 2nd fridge/wine fridge, 2 Miele ovens
- Master suite with luxurious ensuite, walls of windows and balcony access
- Free-standing bathtub, marble mosaic feature wall and twin vanity in ensuite
- Main bathroom positioned nearby 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, frameless glass shower
- Carpeted bedrooms, stylish built-ins in bedrooms 2 and 3, master with WIR
- Full length terrace with outdoor lounge, dining, gas bayonet and shutters
- Architectural shadow lines, streamlined roller blinds, ducted air-conditioning
- Open laundry featuring storage, countertop and sink, vast storage throughout
- Sharing the top floor with just one other within a modern low-rise development
- Video intercom, level lift access from street, double parking and storage cage
- 350m stroll to the conveniences of Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, 190m to bus
- A selection of celebrated cafes, eateries and boutique stores upon your doorstep
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton