Home loan calculator?
Spread over two levels, this residence is sprawled across a 607sqm block, superbly positioned within the elite suburb of Manly West. The open flow floor plan offers essential functionality with a range of separate living areas providing choice and flexibility. The scene is set for a life where family, rest and play are enjoyed equally with ease.
The lower level embraces you warmly as you step inside and discover the many features this well cared for home has to offer. There's a multipurpose room which you can make use of as a theatre room or large home office tucked away at the front of the home.
Features on the lower level are perfect for older children or guests, with two separate bedrooms complimented with ceiling fans and built-ins. Servicing these bedrooms is a well-appointed main bathroom, separate water closet and laundry.
At the heart of this area is an entertainer's kitchen with generous stone benchtops. a large island bench, pendant lighting plus ample storage space. All complimented with a dishwasher and Smeg 900mm wide upright five burner gas cooktop & electric oven.
A seamless dining, living and alfresco area allows the family to come together or gather for social occasions. With plenty of room to relax whether you're drinking wine, chatting over coffee, or hosting a dinner. The open plan kitchen and the dining room opens onto the outdoor alfresco area, allowing plenty of light and the best of the cooling afternoon breezes. The alfresco area has a beautiful outlook of the garden setback from the street and includes ceiling fans making it another space to entertain, enjoy a wine or watch a game.
The main staircase offers separation between the entrance and private quarters for extended privacy. As you walk upstairs you will be in awe by the natural light and design that allows you to configure the space to your personal needs, whether that be as a parents retreat or another rumpus area, with banks of cupboards for endless storage. At the front of the second storey is a Juliet balcony and a light filled bedroom with a lovely outlook, which could be perfect for a nursery or home office.
At the rear of the second storey for added privacy is the indulgent king size master suite which features include; a spacious walk-in dressing room, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, a 2-way luxurious ensuite complete with a large bath big enough for two, open shower and "his" and "her" basins.
16 Blackwood Road features include:
- 4 huge bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Master with an ensuite and walk in dressing room
- Stylish open plan island kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space including dishwasher & Smeg 900mm wide oven and gas cooktop
- Theatre room or large home office
- Outdoor alfresco dining and private covered patio
- Well-sized laundry
- Generously proportioned floorplan
- Security screens and fly mesh to doors and windows
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, family, living and alfresco
- 3 x Air-conditionings (theatre/study, open plan living downstairs & master bedroom)
- Bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles
- Solar hot water
- 3kW solar panels
- Storage in garage
- Plenty of off-street Parking
- Garden shed
- Well-manicured gardens
- Rates approx. $481.92 per quarter
- Rental approx. $780 - $820 per week - Currently leased at $780.00 until 14th November 2022
- Walk to Manly State Primary, St John Vianney's Primary or Mother Duck Day Care
- Walk to Wynnum State High School and State Primary
- Multiple private schools a short drive such as Moreton Bay Boys or Girls, Iona Boys etc.
- Walk to Wynnum Manly Leagues Club, Manly Bowls Club or the Stannard Rd Park and Dog Park
- Only a short walk to public transport including Manly train station, where you can catch the express to Brisbane CBD
- A minutes drive to the Royal Esplanade to enjoy walks, Yacht Marinas and a selection of restaurants.
This is an opportunity not to be missed for those seeking ample space to stretch!
Located in a suburb with exceptional growth potential. The home is located within great school catchments, close to Wynnum and Manly town centres and all that the Bayside has to offer. While offering a space to escape, with the home setback on the rear of a large block, positioned on a quiet & leafy street, high on the hill to catch the Moreton Bay breezes.
For more information or to register your interest contact your local friendly agents via email or directly on mobile.