Astute buyers following the market will know that a foot in the door to an original TWO bedroom character home in this tightly held locale will amount to a figure in the mid $700Ks. When you then need to add a modern extension, a 6 month minimum build time and your sanity (!), this Byron Road home becomes a very smart option! All done, all sorted - just add your own personality.
Located close to transport in one of the area's finest Jacaranda lined streets, on a generous north facing allotment of some 812sqm the home comprises:
- a sheltered verandah to admire the streetscape
- a wide central hallway
- bedroom with built in robes & corner fireplace
- formal living room (or main bedroom to take advantage of bathroom directly behind)
- full bathroom with deep bath, shower over, vanity & WC
- bedroom 2 with built ins
- second bathroom with frameless shower, WC, basin & laundry facility
- third, queen sized bedroom
A contemporary extension to the rear of the home provides:
- a fourth bedroom/study with integrated storage (stud wall could be removed to extend the family living area)
- a comprehensively equipped, 2015 quality built, open plan kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, glass splashbacks, double oven, 900mm gas cooktop & dishwasher
- adjacent family and casual dining rooms with caf style doors
- an extensive undercover entertaining area
The established rear garden has a large area of lawn and border planting with irrigation, an enclosed vegetable patch & a utility shed. Heritage features such as pretty leadlight details, decorative ceilings, polished floorboards & ornate fireplaces assure ambience, whilst creature comforts include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, 2 separate split units & a security system. There is also covered parking for 4 vehicles plus 2 off-street.
A very complete home in a fantastic location!
Council area: City of Unley
Council rates: $2,005 PA
Water rates: $264.43 PQ
ES levy: $418.40 PA
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN