“Under Offer Under Offer Under Offer”
All offers will be presented to the seller 6.00pm on Friday 7th May. The seller/s reserve the right to accept an offer prior to this date.
One of a Kind and Very Impressive is an understatement, where you will be TOTALLY mesmerised with this outstanding 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom reverse cycle air conditioned home, nestled in a wonderful location on a 700 square metre block, with a community feel that encourages family-friendly living.
A versatile front lounge-dining area room doubles personal living options whilst preceding a massive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that is neatly tiled, is illuminated by stylish light fittings plus reverse cycle cassette heating for all seasons' comfort, stylish timber feature wall is one of the many features of this home that is only seen in home beautiful magazines.
The airiness of a huge open-plan family, casual-meals and kitchen area will amaze you. Multiple living zones aside, you will be in absolute awe of the kitchen itself - brimming with modern quality and sparkling stone bench tops and feature splashback, a breakfast bar for quick bites, induction cooktop, separate oven and complimented with a stainless-steel dishwasher.
Stroll to bus stops, Heathridge Village Shopping Centre, Choice of Eddystone Primary, Heathridge Primary School, Belridge Senior High all within close proximity. There is just so much to love about living here - come and experience it all for yourself!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Formal lounge - dining area
- Open plan tiled meals - family room with quality fixtures and fittings
- Stylish kitchen with under-bench oven, induction cooktop, microwave recess plus double door pantry
- King size master bedroom with built in robe recess plus Split System Air Conditioner
- Bedroom 2 fitted with double door robe
- Bedroom 3 has robe recess
- Bedroom 4 currently utilized as a study area
- Fully-tiled main family bathroom with a separate luxurious bath, single vanity and overhead rain-head shower
- Fully renovated laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Split-system bedroom air-conditioning
- Cassette reverse cycle air conditioning in the open plan family area
- Feature skirting boards
- Solid brick home with colour bond roofing
- 700 square metre block
- Built in 1983
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, Harcourts Alliance or Suzi and Arthur Baker cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to do their own due diligence whilst every care with the accuracy of this information and the buyers need to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.