“Spacious Family Sanctuary for Fabulous Indoor/Outdoor Entertaining”
Beyond the appeal of its contemporary façade with skillion roof, this deceptively spacious family home delivers a lifestyle of low-maintenance perfection with its five robed bedrooms, impressive inclusions and wonderfully private alfresco entertaining areas.
Across a soft split-level that has sleeping quarters at the front of the layout and the open plan living space at the rear, this fabulous property evokes a sense of sanctuary where the impressive island kitchen is its beating heart and a place for family get-togethers and interaction.
Framed by lush, landscaped gardens and an overwhelming sense of privacy, the covered deck and attached studio will be an instant hit with families that love to entertain or dine outdoors. A single garage, long side driveway and concrete pad, there's also plenty of room to park the car.
The location of this home is superb. A leisurely stroll to both primary and high schools, moments to Belmont town centre and 16ft sailing club and just five minutes from the beach and the Fernleigh Track.
- Contemporary split-level family home on north facing 673sqm block
- All five bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes and plantation shutters
- Frameless shower master ensuite with black tapware and eye-catching tile selection
- Full family bathroom with freestanding bath & frameless shower, 3rd w/c in laundry
- Open plan family living with air-conditioning and gas heating for climate control
- Island kitchen with Smeg electric cooktop, Westinghouse oven and dishwasher
- Covered alfresco entertaining deck with versatile attached studio
- Just 700m to Belmont Public school, 1800m to Belmont High and Belmont Christian College
- 1700m to the Lake Macquarie foreshore and the towns shops and cafes
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.