“Look at those VIEWS!”
Even better in real life!
The photos do not do this beautiful property enough justice. Don't get me wrong, the photos look amazing, but it is only once you step foot on the flat elevated block that you realize what a little GEM this is!
The views are truly amazing and at night the Gold Coast lights up in front of your very eyes.....that is while you are enjoying one of your finest cold beverages relaxing on the verandah next to the pool.
Now, if the outside has blown your mind, wait till you see this kitchen and bathroom and you guest it, the master bedroom. Some eloquent touches all round, but truly well thought out extras that will purely dazzle the socks off you!
The kitchen offers open plan chef style cooking and entertainment. The living and dining arrangement makes you feel like you are outside! The floor to ceiling french doors leading out to the pool area looks fabulous! The pool, let me say this, the kids will go stark crazy!! What a Beautiful setting and it will host plenty of summer pool parties, that is for sure!
The bathrooms, I have to stop and focus on this for a second. The family bathroom has a beautiful stone oval bath as centre piece with light and rain sensitive ceiling louvers that truly makes you feel like you are outside and offers dual showers.
In the master, the cleverly positioned en-suit with ceiling shower head is seriously out of this world.
Outside, the dual access drive way fully fenced block with automated gate provides true privacy.
Total Block Size - 750 sqm
Total roof covered floor area - 225 sqm
Some of the inclusions:
- Modern kitchen with top shelf appliances and stone bench tops
- Master bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe
- 2 other Double bedrooms one with built-in robe
- Modern family bathroom with dual shower, stone bath and toilet.
- Large entertainment area with floor to ceiling french doors and sitting/ study area
- Large dining area
- Modern Laundry with outside access
- Large decked outdoor entertaining undercover pergola / alfresco area with shaded sail
- Oversized Pool with robot pool cleaner
- Single Carport / Open garage
- Automated entrance gate
- Second manual entrance gate
- 5000 L rainwater Tank
- Built in outside shed / workshop
- 2 x air-conditioners
- Downlighters throughout
- Plantation shutters in kitchen
- Waterfall tapestry in the bathrooms
- Solar hot water & Solar panels
- A low maintenance back yard with landscaped gardens and fenced for kids safety
- Private property close to the parks and reserves
Worongary is becoming more and more popular and some of the reasons from buyers are:
* Easy access to the city
* Larger homes becoming available in the suburb
* Some of the best coffee shops on the GC in close proximity
* Reputation of primary schools & Private schools
* Surrounded by natural bushland
Some of the Gold Coast's best private schools are just minutes away, like Somerset College, Kings Christian College, Emmanuel College to name a few. On the doorstep of this one is Worongary State Primary School.
Cafes & Restaurants
Worongary is in close proximity to Mudgeeraba and has a unique setting with a well catered Village area that offers everything you could hope for without the hassle of going to a big shopping centre.
Worongary also offers it's own shopping experience just minutes away from the home.
Complementing the shopping experience is weekly Markets that offer the best local produce of the community. Adding to this there is a monthly schedule with sporting events, open theatre nights, Friday night live bands and the best coffee shops on the coast!
* Buses running to Nerang and Robina from the Mudgeeraba Village passing Worongary
* Surrounded by natural bushland
* 25 minutes from Gold Coast airport
* 17 minutes drive from iconic Main Beach
* Robina Town Centre less than 10 min drive
* 55 Minutes to Brisbane international Airport
* Easy access to the Pacific Motorway and 15 minutes to Robina Train Station
* 15 minutes to the home of the Titans at CBUS Stadium
**Disclaimer of the advertisement:When preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.