“Renovate or rebuild on generous block with views”
Auction Saturday 21 November
FIND. Opportunity awaits in this original residence on a quiet, leafy street in Beacon Hill. Sitting on a generous 556sqm block that enjoys expansive views over the district, this spacious home is ready for a full renovation or a complete re-build (STCA). Though peaceful and surrounded by bushland, this is a central location close to schools, shops, parks and beaches, and is a popular choice for families looking to indulge in a relaxed northern beaches lifestyle.
LOVE. One of the clear benefits of this setting is the beautiful outlooks, particularly from the top level, which include views that sweep across the district to Manly as well as ocean views. Another advantage is the generosity of the block, including a lot of under-utilised space in front of the house, which opens up lots of options when renovating or re-building.
• Spacious living includes a large sunroom that overlooks the backyard as well as offering sweeping district and ocean views.
• Sunny backyard with patio and leafy surrounds.
• Original kitchen in good working condition with electric cooking and a servery window to the sunroom.
• Three generous bedrooms with built-ins in two, and a neat bathroom with bath and separate shower.
• A large double lock-up garage with additional workshop space that can be accessed from within the house, and a single lock-up garage with a separate driveway.
• In perfect living condition so you can move in while you finalise your plans.
LIVE. This central location strikes the perfect balance between offering peace and a sense of escapism, whilst also offering easy access to conveniences. Warringah Mall is a 5-minute drive down the road, bus stops and schools are within a short walk, and there are numerous beaches and dining options within a few minutes' drive, including those at Collaroy, Dee Why and Freshwater.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.