“Tranquil family home with enchanting gardens”
FIND. Charming, private and filled from top-to-toe with natural light, this expansive family home showcases two levels of elegant and tastefully modernised interiors. Nestled amongst stunning gardens and with accommodation on both levels, this versatile home will suit families with children of all ages.
LOVE. Sunlit and spacious, the house centres on a stunning open-plan living area that flows out to a north-facing back yard that will enchant and delight your children with private, sun-dappled lawns, rock gardens to scramble on, and a cubby house and tree house to take refuge in. With balconies on both levels, and living that flows effortlessly to the backyard, the layout promotes an easy indoor/outdoor lifestyle that allows the family to be together, yet the flexibility to always be able to find a quiet corner.
• Generous open-plan living opens up on both sides of the room, thereby creating a free-flowing space that is filled with lots of natural light and fresh sea breezes.
• Idyllic back yard with veggie patch, trees providing shade and privacy, rock gardens, children's cubby and tree house, plus all-seasons entertainer's deck with built-in BBQ area.
• Modern kitchen with stone counters and sleek white cabinetry, high-quality appliances and windows that open up to the deck.
• There is a second living area which flows out to the front garden, which could also be an ideal parents retreat or generous study/home office, equipped with custom joinery and an air-con unit.
• Luxurious master bedroom with a private balcony and shower en-suite, plus three additional bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Stylish family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
• Reverse-cycle air-con and Cyprus pine floorboards in living.
• Lock-up garage plus attic storage.
LIVE. Beacon Hill is a relaxed and practical location for family life. Very close by are a number of bushwalking and bike trails to take advantage of. There is the convenience of having local shops and cafes within a short walk, as well as having the new Northern Beaches hospital just down the road. Bus services provide easy access across the beaches, the city or Chatswood, and schools and parks are all within close proximity.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.