NO EXPENSE SPARED - VALUE FOR MONEY
Situated in the stunning St Leonards Private Estate, surrounded by lush parklands, this family home offers all the space, style and convenience you could ask for.
Built in 2014, this home has been beautifully presented and radiates a fresh modern aesthetic complemented by high-quality fixtures throughout. As you step inside, the sweeping entry provides you with the first taste of the elegance to be found within
At the front, the master bedroom provides a magnificent retreat, draped in natural light and complemented by a huge walk-in robe, luxe en suite complete with stone finishes, and direct access to the alfresco.
Beyond, the expansive open layout living/ dining will fulfil your every dream and prove perfect for entertaining. Overlooking the space, the designer kitchen is even more impressive; immaculately appointed it showcases Essa Stone benchtops, deluxe stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar, and a scullery that would be the envy of any chef. Outside, the stunning decked alfresco provides yet another stylish setting to entertain.
Enhanced with generous minor bedrooms, a home theatre, copious storage and more, this property captivates at every turn.
Adding to the long list of benefits, its enviable location offers everything you need. The manicured Walter Day Park is situated mere footsteps from your door, whilst Caversham Primary School is within walking distance, and Caversham Village Shopping Centre only a few minutes drive away.
Positioned on the doorstep of the Swan Valley, a life of leisure and convenience is yours to enjoy, with its close proximity the vibrant hubs of Guildford and Midland making this home a perfect match for those who love to socialise.
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Magnificent master bedroom with huge WIR, en suite and direct alfresco access
* Generous minor bedrooms with BIR
* Open layout kitchen/ living/ dining
* Chef's kitchen with deluxe stainless steel appliances, 40mm Essa Stone bench tops, a breakfast bar and scullery
* Spacious home theatre
* Covered alfresco with top-of-the-line decking and ceiling fan
* Low-maintenance backyard with large garden shed
* Modern main bathroom
* Separate powder room
* Super functional laundry
* Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Quality tiling throughout
* Extensive storage
* LED downlights throughout
* Security alarm system
* Instantaneous gas hot-water system
* Easy care front yard with artificial turf
* Secure double garage
* Built-in 2014 by Mod Style
* 1.2km walk to Caversham Primary School
* 2.3km to Caversham Village Shopping Centre
* 110m walk to Walter Day Park
* Just 20.3km to Perth CBD
* Both Guildford and Midland are within easy reach
* Positioned on the doorstep of the Swan Valley
* Quick and easy access to public transport