“A Family Treasure In Prized Highton!”
This charming residence is the perfect place to create lasting family memories!
Double doors welcome you into the architecturally-designed home, where high ceilings and polished floorboards add character to the interiors. The sunken living room is graced with an open fireplace, while the sitting room offers versatility as a home office or dedicated kid’s play space.
A pitched ceiling with European ceiling windows makes a stunning statement in the open plan family/dining/kitchen zone. You’ll love that double-hinged French doors open onto two outdoor areas, creating the perfect setting for entertaining loved ones. The north-facing alfresco area features a retractable awning for year-round enjoyment, while the west-facing courtyard is home to a nectarine and plum tree.
The kitchen features an abundance of storage, a Miele dishwasher and St George cooking appliances. The main bedroom will delight with built-in robes and en suite. Three additional bedrooms with built-in robes are serviced by the main bathroom.
Tucked away in a no-through road, this peaceful location promises to elevate your lifestyle. The Tim Hill Recreation Reserve is a short stroll away, where you can enjoy a kick of the footy or let the dog play at the community dog park. Highton Primary School is within easy walking distance, with the Christian College Campuses conveniently close by. The delights of Highton Village are moments away, while easy Ring Road access keeps you connected to Melbourne.
- Cedar window and door frames exude quality and charm
- European ceiling windows are fully automated
- Flexible floorplan offers excellent potential for home businesses
- Laundry with ample storage and two powder rooms complete the layout
- Three split-system air conditioners, ceiling fans, alarm system
- 5 kw Solar panels system to promote sustainable living
- Easy-care gardens are a blessing
- Remote double lock-up garage features internal access
- Single-level floorplan is a rare find in this prized Highton location
- Enjoy close access to Deakin University (Waurn Ponds) and Epworth Hospital
*All information about the property has been provided to Hayeswinckle by third parties. Hayeswinckle has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to this property.