Set amongst other Victorian beauties this lovely historical Railway Cottage boasts many original features and would attract those wanting to purchase their own piece of history! Located in a sought after pocket of South Bathurst just around the corner from Ben Chifley's Cottage Museum this section of town is steeped in history.
Features include but not limited to:
* 3 good sized bedrooms two with original fireplaces
* Kauri Floorboards
* 9ft Ceilings and ornate skirting
* Original windows
* Freshly painted inside
* Good size lounge room with working open fireplace, split system heating and cooling plus gas bayonet
* Neat eat in kitchen with gas upright stove
* Second WC outside in the covered pergola area
* Additional under house storage or cellar
* Lovely sunny yard with fruit trees and established trees and shrubs
* Side access to the rear yard with room for a garage or carport
With a great location only minutes from the town centre this home offers many opportunities for the first home buyer, retiree, investor or restorers alike.
Please join me to inspect the Victorian gem and unleash the possibilities! Call Leanne Hurley 0417 655 002 to book your private inspection.