“FAMILY APPEAL IN A LIFESTYLE LOCATION”
Poised to capture mountain vistas toward the southern Dguilar Range and a mere stonesthrow from the Enoggera Reservoir, this revived home offers a versatile living environment in a convenient lifestyle location. Swim, hike, kayak, paddleboard, mountainbike the list is endless! Offering such a wonderful sense of seclusion, it provides the ultimate green alternative for the urban dweller who craves an outdoor lifestyle with the convenience of city bound transport on your doorstep.
Immaculate, versatile and exceptionally designed, the residence itself reveals generous interiors that accommodate families at all stages of life. Beautifully reflecting a laid back modern aesthetic, it promises an adaptable living environment where there's room for all to relax in comfort. Large, luxurious and immediately liveable, this gorgeous home should top your must see' list before it's too late!
Nestled in native greenery, at the end of a cul-de-sac, 16 Walsall Street is the ultimate family retreat. On a generous 837sqm allotment that incorporates established gardens, lawns and sparkling in ground pool, you will easily embrace a resort lifestyle that perfectly complements the Queensland climate.
Features you're sure to love include:
* Expansive layout with a selection of living and dining domains
* Quality crafted interiors with grand proportions and soaring cathedral ceilings
* Sun drenched swimming pool and massive covered entertainers deck
* Upgraded stone crafted kitchen features premium appliances & hamptons' aesthetic
* Generous master complete with walk-in robe and luxe en suite bathroom
* Three additional bedrooms, two with built in robes, are all light, bright & breezy
* Dedicated work from home office/media room/kids computer room is well located for easy supervision
* Zen-like main bathroom with open rain shower, chic vanity and massive soaking tub is like having your own personal dayspa at home
* Lower level rumpus allows multi-generational or large families to cohabit
* Positioned away from street level amid cascading greenery and with easy access all the way around the house
* Double car accommodation PLUS storage and additional off street parking
* Generous 837sqm parcel with easy care gardens, established plants & lush lawns for pets/kids play
* Within catchment for Hilder Road State School & The Gap SHS
* Close to private schools with school bus runs offered for BBC, Nudgee and Stuartholme
* Easy drive to The Gap Village shopping precinct, 10klm to CBD
* BONUS: split system air-conditioning; easy-care landscaping; recently refreshed; Cable internet with approx 260mps download speed; Abundant storage throughout
A family home at its heart, the sale of this charming home presents an opportunity for buyers who place a premium on quality, size, comfort & convenience. Move in ready and offering an enviable lifestyle, astute buyers will not hesitate to inspect quickly!
Ray White The Gap has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
This property is being sold without an advertised price, By Negotiation. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.