Enjoy quiet rural living with space to run horses, enjoy bike riding, or just getting to know the local wildlife. Situated 35km from Goulburn, 46km from Bungendore, 71km from Queanbeyan and 81km from Dickson, perfect for those looking for an entry level home with space, or a weekender for outdoor pursuits. Build a second home on top of the hill to capture the stunning panorama of the plains below (STCA).
The 40 acre property is divided into three main paddocks, two with dams and one with creek frontage, and a smaller paddock. The main dam is located high on the block, and pumps to troughs and taps.The three bedroom plus study residence has a generous living areas, with wood heater and reverse cycle air-conditioning, overlooked by a spacious kitchen. A master suite includes a large ensuite, two other large bedrooms, a study, and two north facing sunrooms. The fitted out shed includes three more bedrooms, a living space, wc, and an area for a kitchenette, perfect for large gatherings or extended family. Space for the toys and a stable for the hooved family members completes the picture.
- 40 acres of serenity or space to play
- Flexible living spaces for large groups or extended family
- Add a home with views of the surrounding plains (STCA)
- Enjoy a quiet drink or two on the large deck
- Garage with abundant storage and work space close to house
- A stable attached to the shed for the hooved family members