“A rare offering - An entire 16th floor in the Aspire Apartments, Sydney”
Located on the doorstep of Sydney’s famous Hyde Park, is this 4 bedroom plus study apartment, situated in the Aspire building, completed in 2015. Designed by award winning architects Marchese Partners and built by Hindmarsh, this distinctive tower of only 56 residences creates a dramatic silhouette against the sky and sets the scene for luxurious living and a lifestyle of convenience.
- 4 bedroom and 4 bathroom apartment occupying an entire 16th floor in Aspire Apartments
- Boasting a large outdoor entertainer’s terrace plus 2 separate balconies
- Bespoke kitchen with Aribiscato marble stone benchtop and splashback, richly textured timber veneer joinery, integrated Miele gas cook-top and appliances
- Wide format hardwood floors throughout the kitchen and living areas
- Two master bedrooms each with their own contemporary ensuite bathrooms and floor-to-ceiling built-in-robes
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, separate internal laundry plus dryer
- Secure building with exclusive lift access to the 16th floor and intercom entry, plus on-site building manager
- Ideally positioned, this apartment is a mere 5 minute walk to World Square shopping centre and museum station, 15 minutes walk to Pitt Street Mall shopping precinct and vibrant Crown Street in Surry Hills, plus various major commercial buildings
- Two secure car spaces plus a storage cage that has the potential to be converted to an additional parking space
- This pet friendly building is also well served by many renowned schools including St Andrew’s Cathedral School, St Mary’s Cathedral College, Sydney Grammar School, SCEGGS Darlinghurst; local cafes, Sydney’s far-reaching transport networks, cultural icons, boutique galleries and world class restaurants
On behalf of the team at Boutique Property Agents and the owners of ‘1601 at Aspire Apartments’, we look forward to welcoming you at one of our scheduled opens.