Conveniently positioned in the Golden Triangle precinct is this neatly presented 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom Kelmscott home. Located on a generous 1,045sqm block and enjoying R25/40 zoning, this exciting property has great potential to invest in the present and reap the benefits in the future with potential to convert to 3-4 unit site. Retain or demolish the existing home... you choose! (subject to planning approvals).
Presented in mostly original condition, the home would benefit from some work, if the plan was to live in the home or rent it out prior to development taking place. The layout is typical of a 1960's build with open plan living/dining leading into a galley-style kitchen. A separate sitting room has been opened up to gain access to an enclosed patio which could serve as a second living area or games room.
* Open plan living and dining enjoying views to the street.
* Original galley-style kitchen overlooking the backyard.
* Separate sitting room leading onto an enclosed games room.
* Original bathroom offering a shower, bath, and hand basin.
* Good-sized master bedroom.
* In-wall air conditioning and gas point available to the main living area.
* Laundry off the kitchen with door opening out to the backyard.
* Paved patio spanning the rear of the home.
* Generous backyard – a blank canvas.
* Single, freestanding garage.
* Single carport with drive through access to the backyard.
* Challis Train Station – 450m
* Albany Highway – 950m
* Kelmscott Senior High School – 2.5km
* Kelmscott CBD – 1.8km
* Armadale Hospital – 1.4km
* Kelmscott Train & Bus Station – 1.9km
* Armadale CBD – 2.7km
Suited to first home buyers, investors and young families, this truly is a unique buying opportunity.
For more information and inspection times contact:
Agent: Josh Brockhurst
Mobile: 0408 280 198
Council Rates: Unavailable
Water Rates: $1,061.44
Block Size: 1,045sqm
Build Year: 1960
Dwelling Type: House
Floor Plan: Unavailable