“3 bedroom villa with private courtyard!”
This property presents itself as an exciting prospect for someone who wants to spruce it up and make it their new home.
The location is super convenient with huge potential for future growth as it is surrounded by every amenity you could hope for – train station, new Petrie University, local shops, shopping centres, schools, day care and much much more!
The villa, set within The Groves, offers you privacy, space and a world of opportunity, with a community feel and low body corporate fees.
The owner has moved on and it is time to sell.
Featuring 3 bedrooms, a huge paved courtyard, secure car accommodation, security and insect screens and established gardens – the home needs some updating but it won't take much effort to do so!
- 3 bedrooms
- Large open plan living and dining area
- Rumpus room/enclosed garage
- Fully fenced paved courtyard
- Secure undercover car accommodation
- Convenient location, close to train station, bus stop and new Petrie University, as well as local shops and Bowls Club
- Neat kitchen with electric stove
- Bathroom and internal laundry
- Separate toilet
- Insect and Security screens throughout
- Low body corporate fees and reasonable rates
- Lawn locker and established gardens
- NBN available
- Pet friendly complex (subject to BC approval)
The home is low maintenance and secure, and offers plenty of room to spread out.
The front courtyard is a terrific size and fully paved, it features established gardens, room for your vehicle and a lawn locker.
Entry to the home is to the main living room which flows through the dining room and into the kitchen.
There is also a separate rumpus room on the opposite side of the dining room.
The 3 bedrooms are all located off a central hallway at the opposite end of the home, and are conveniently located just near the bathroom and separate toilet.
You’ll love the opportunity this property presents, and the owners are keen to see offers.
Don’t hesitate – make your offer today!