“Move in or invest!”
Boasting three sunny bedrooms, a great sized bathroom and ensuite to master of which both have skylights. The open plan living and dining have recently laid carpets and flooring and adjoin the updated kitchen with new cooking appliances.
A north-facing balcony extends from the living area enjoying mountain range views and plenty of natural light. In addition on the ground level in front of your covered car spot you have your very own, bricked multipurpose room, which also houses your laundry, this could be utilized as a home office, workshop or just great substantial storage space.
- Rates $514 per quarter
- Land tax $660 per quarter (only applicable if rented)
- Body corporate $612.50 per quarter
- EER 3
- Three bright, sunny and great sized bedrooms, two with robes
- Opportunity for further improvements to add value to the home
- Spacious ensuite and separate bathroom with bathtub
- Open plan living
- Metres to the Hawker shops and moments to Belconnen's CBD
- Short commute and easy access to Canberra's CBD and main arterial roads
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Springvale Drive
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Hawker, ACT
Discussions in Hawker, ACT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Hawker, Australian Capital Territory?
Similar Apartments for sale in Hawker, ACT 2614
No similar properties found in Hawker