“Absolute Waterfront Living”
Surround yourself with nature in this serene piece of paradise, a truly unique opportunity to slip straight into the laid-back lifestyle this property offers.
Positioned on a beautifully maintained 686 sqm, the immaculate home presents extremely comfortable living with a tranquil outlook over the canal to the trees.
Entertain on the stylish covered alfresco deck by the water's edge, throw a line in off your jetty or just sit and watch fish jumping, ducks swimming and kangaroos feeding. Launch your boat from your private slipway and hit the lake for a fish, ski or a leisurely cruise along the extensive waterways of Lake Conjola. And if you want even more, find the shops, café, bowling club and beach all within a short stroll from the front door.
- Master bedroom with generous built-ins and ensuite
- Two additional double bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bathroom with relaxing spa bath, perfect for chilly winter nights
- Two living areas divided by a brilliant atrium
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, gas heating and solar hot water
- Tandem garage with roller door access to backyard
The vendors are motivated so enquire today, this dream could become your reality.
Living Areas: 2
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Aney Street
Nearby schools in and around Lake Conjola, NSW
No schools found in Lake Conjola