Home loan calculator?
“TWO MINUTES WALK TO RUNCORN HEIGHTS STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ** MUST BE SOLD **”
WE HAVE CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS - SELL PROPERTY!!!
MAKE NO MISTAKE, SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION OF RUNCORN THIS CHARMING HIGHSET 3 BEDROOM PERFECT FAMILY HOME OR INVESTMENT SIMPLY MUST BE SOLD. DO NOT DELAY YOUR INTEREST AS THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR - THE PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE AUCTION DAY 11/06/2022.
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ONSITE - 11/06/2022 @ 11:30 am if not sold prior.
What a fantastic opportunity to secure one of the best locations right here in the heart of RUNCORN.
Situated on the corner of 557m2 block, this charming highset family home is currently tenanted and is ready for its new owners.
Ripe for renovation with all the traditional features of yesteryear, including downstairs, hardwood timber floors.
The home is South-East facing giving the ideal aspect to encourage warm winter sun and cool summer breezes with light and airy open plan living, polished timber floors, functional kitchen and bathroom.
The possibilities are endless... choose to do small renovations OR build your dream home. All this potential with the added bonus of a fantastic position PLUS VIEWS in one of RUNCORN's best locations makes this a WIN-WIN situation.
* WISE FRONTAGE ADVANTAGE (18.5m frontage Approx.)
* High position and located above your back neighbour's property
* South-East facing
* Attention Investors and First Home Buyers. Where are you?
* 3 big bedrooms (master bedroom with built-in large wardrobe)
* 1 bathroom + 1 separate toilet
* Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Spacious design with polished timber flooring opens out onto the front deck and the private rear deck to enjoy the breezes and views
* Multi-purpose room/study or office PLUS plenty of storage areas
* Front and rear decks ideal for relaxation
* Downstairs you will find not only the double garage and laundry but also a multi-purpose room/study or office PLUS plenty of storage areas. Alternatively, why not create your own games room, gym or man cave?
* Huge private backyard
* Side access ideal for a granny flat, boat, trailer and caravan
* Two cars/double lock up garage with access to back stairs to enter the house for security
* Additional space for 4 cars off-street parking
* Two minutes walk to Runcorn Heights State Primary School CATCHMENT
* Three minutes walk to Uni & Express City bus stop - #150, #152, #153, #155
* 5 minutes walk to Compton Centre Shopping Mall, Cafes & Restaurants and Pizza Hut
* 7 minutes walk to Piptree Early Learning Sunnybank Hills
* 15 minutes walk to Runcorn Tavern
* 16 minutes walk to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown
* 20 minutes walk to Calamvale Central Shopping Centre
* 25 minutes walk to Runcorn State High School CATCHMENT
* 25 minutes walk to Train Station
* 3 minutes drive to Pinelands Plaza & COLES SUPERMARKET
* 8 minutes drive to Market Square Sunnybank - YUEN's SUPERMARKET, Cafe and restaurants featuring boutique stores
* 9 minutes drive to Sunnybank Plaza & HOYTS Cinemas
* 9 minutes drive to Westfield Garden City & Event Cinemas
* 10 minutes drive to Griffith University, Nathan Campus
* 19 minutes drive to Brisbane City CBD
* 21 minutes drive to Brisbane Airport
(All distances are approximate)
**Water & Council Rates: $773.09 per quarter**
This property offers a convenient location, only 19 minutes drive to the CBD and Two minutes walk to Runcorn Heights State Primary School CATCHME. A truly fantastic opportunity to buy a property in this desirable blue-chip RUNCORN location close to the city at today's price.
Don't let this one disappear!!
THIS AUCTION WILL BE HELD ONSITE - 11/06/2022 @ 11:30 am
**Wearing a face mask would be appreciated. Please contact GiJay Estate Agents on 0412 011 997 or via email [email protected] to arrange an inspection time. Due to the current COVID-19, all inspections MUST be confirmed for an appointment. PHYSICAL DISTANCING is important to us all, as per Government recommendation. If you are experiencing COVID-19 SYMPTOMS, have been in contact with someone who is ill or had travelled overseas, we ask that you respect the well being of others and DO NOT arrange any inspections until you are deemed COVID SAFE **.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this disclosure used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate. No responsibility will be accepted for any and all liability in respect of errors, omissions, photos that have been edited professionally with the use of virtual furniture, inaccuracies or misstatements. Buyers are responsible to carry out their own research.