“SOLD BY VANYA!”
Beautiful Desire Home With 6.6kW Solar, Backyard Access & All The Specs
This gorgeous, high-quality Desire Home looks better than new! Forget the hassle of building - at only 3 years old, this family home has been exceptionally taken care of ensuring that it is perfect for you to move into and enjoy straight away!
Open plan living is immensely popular, and your new spacious and breezy living, dining and kitchen areas are no exception. The oversized modern kitchen is an absolute dream for the home chef, boasting a Ceaserstone island bench, freestanding 5 burner gas cooktop and oven, and large walk-in pantry.
With four generous bedrooms, separate living areas, a sprawling chef's kitchen and a secure low-maintenance yard, there is space for the whole family to spread out, and ample luxury to ensure all of your creature comforts are met.
Property details at a glance:
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-ins, ducted air-conditioning, fans and security screens
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with spacious rain-shower and double vanity
- Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining area and living areas
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, free-standing 5 burner gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, plenty of storage cupboards and walk-in-panty
- Second separate lounge room/media room
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with plenty of cupboard storage and quality Ceaser stone benchtops
- Security screens throughout
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Alarm system
- 6.6kW solar
- Rear yard access through the garage - perfect for storing trailers, cars, boats etc
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard on 413m2 block
Location, Location, Location!
This stunning home is located in the visionary new Providence Community, conveniently just off the Centenary Highway. As one of the largest growth areas in South East Queensland, Providence is a fantastic mix of community spirit and "at-your-doorstep" convenience, making it the ideal place to raise your growing family.
- 2 minutes* to the Ripley Valley State School
- 2 minutes* to the Ripley Valley State Secondary Collage
- 3 minutes* to the local Cafe and Splash'n'Play children's park
- 3 minutes* to the proposed South Ripley Town Centre and Medical Precinct
- 5 minutes* to Ripley Coles Shopping Centre
- 10 minutes* drive to Orion Springfield Town Centre
- 10 minutes* to Springfield Central Train Station
- 10 minutes* to downtown Ipswich
- 40km* to the heart of the Brisbane CBD
This is a beautiful home best appreciated in person. Call today to arrange your inspection or I look forward to seeing you at our open homes!