“COASTAL BEAUTY ON THE GREEN”
The immediate view of lush green lawns and abundant open space bolster this immaculately presented 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that sits on vast land appeal spanning just over 700sqm.
Surrounded by pristine coastal waters, this unique enclave is second-to-none, with Colins Pool to the east, the Indian Ocean to the west and located on a whisper-quiet cul de sac, the lifestyle here is akin to being on a relaxing vacation all year round.
Loads of outdoor garden space and an expansive paved driveway offer plenty of room for parking all number of leisure toys such as caravans, boats, extra vehicles, kids' play equipment or even a swimming pool, spa or fire pit.
Inside, terracotta-style tiles throughout the open plan living, kitchen and dining, with direct access to a weather-protected alfresco, along with plush carpeted bedrooms and ample storage, define the relaxed and practical appeal of this charming home.
A formal loungeroom adds an element of separation as a peaceful zone to read or entertain.
Four generous bedrooms, including the master suite which enjoys tranquil garden views, a large walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom, are separated by a shared bathroom with tub and separate toilet.
And a classic beachside home wouldn't be the same without the nostalgia of a Hills Hoist to hang bathers and wet towels from a morning at the beach, along with outdoor access to a generous laundry.
Stunning nature reserves thriving with birds and wildlife are within walking distance to this home, along with an excellent Coles Supermarket, Erskine Central Shopping Centre, Halls Head Bowling Club and Halls Head Primary School.
Mandurah Forum and Rockingham are less than an hour away, and Perth is less than two, with access to public transport options and major arterial roads.
If a simple life, rich in nature, coupled with a high-quality standard of living is your ultimate destination, then this home ticks all the right boxes.
We'd love to show you through this immaculately presented home. Contact Morgan Webb Director and Selling Agent, Lisa Morgan on tel: 0411 692 691 for more information.
- Excellent block size (720sqm) for potential development
- Surrounded by pristine coastal waters
- Located on whisper quiet cul de sac in friendly community
- Large, paved driveway and double carport
- New reverse cycle air-conditioner; gas bayonet
- Large master suite with garden views, WIR and ensuite
- Huge fully reticulated gardens. Lawn mowing included
- Garden shed
- Security on doors and windows
- Walking distance to spectacular nature reserves, Eskine Central Shopping Centre, Halls Head Bowling Club and Halls Head Primary School
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining with access to a protected alfresco
- NBN ready
Phone Lisa for a private viewing on 0411 692 691 or [email protected]