“Elevated Rainforest Hideaway”
Framed by beautiful native bushland and nestled against the tranquil backdrop of Mt Coolum National Park, this spacious family home offers a peaceful retreat within walking distance of the beach. Situated in a highly desirable cul-de-sac position, it boasts an enviable elevated north-east aspect with ocean glimpses and offers self-contained, dual living options.
The home has been designed to seamlessly complement its treetop surroundings, with eye-catching raked ceilings, polished timber flooring and large covered deck areas allowing easy indoor/outdoor flow throughout. The upper level offers three bedrooms, master with ensuite, open plan living and dining with a generous chef's kitchen and doors opening to decks front and rear. Relax or entertain while taking in the fabulous ocean and bushland views on offer or curl up and read a book listening to the sound of birdsong nearby.
Downstairs, self-contained quarters with a separate entrance provide dual living options complete with an open plan bedroom, ensuite, kitchen and media or lounge room. Options abound with the opportunity to renovate and add value, make use of the second income on offer or move the whole family in to spread out and enjoy all the space.
An easy walk or bike ride from the beach, coastal walking tracks and the recently upgraded Mt Coolum shopping centre, enjoy strolls along the beach with friends and family, regular hikes to the top of Mt Coolum, or a freshly brewed coffee and delicious meal from any one of the local eateries. This fantastic property offers the opportunity to embrace a lifestyle of relaxation and leisure in a fabulous location.
- Character home nestled against the backdrop of Mt Coolum National Park
- Desirable cul-de-sac location within easy walking distance of the beach
- Elevated position with north easterly ocean views through the treetops
- Dual living options with self-contained quarters downstairs
- Fantastic opportunity to renovate and add value
- Raked ceiling, timber floors and huge covered decks to capture the view
- Terraced gardens, enclosed carport with storage area