Home loan calculator?
“Two homes in one”
Situated in the heart of Kingsley in a cul-de-sac location, which is bordered by Shepherds Bush natural reserve is an opportunity not to be missed - this home has it all and in total there are five/six bedrooms, three bathrooms, two kitchens, three living areas, a large outdoor paved patio, which overlooks a below ground fenced in pool. All of this is set on a 796sqm block of land, which is close to primary schools, transport, Kingsley's local shops and is within the Woodvale College catchment area.
The main home features include -
- Double driveway, double lock up garage, double gates to back yard, a brick wall to the corner boundary, plus an updated elevation to the home.
- Step inside to the sunken lounge room with direct stick bamboo flooring, separate dining/ study off set. These rooms offering views of the front yard, street, and bushland opposite.
- Master bedroom which also has views of the street and bushland opposite. This room has a walk behind and through his/her fitted walk-in robe plus new cosy carpeted floors. The en-suite is beautifully renovated and new. With quality floor to wall tiles, a deep-set free-standing bath, stylish hob, vanity, step in shower with glass screen and wc.
- From a hallway or off the dining/study area, step through to the open plan meals/ kitchen. There are double doors leading through to a sunken games room. The meals/kitchen has a centrally located large inbuilt pot belly wood fire. A sliding door offers flow through access out under the massive patio and below ground fenced in pool area. What a great space for entertaining family and friends.
- The kitchen is spacious and includes double sinks, a dishwasher, wall oven, microwave nook above, four burner gas hotplates, pantry, double fridge/freezer space, along with loads of bench and cupboard space.
- A passageway from the meals area takes you to bedrooms two, three and four, all are a decent size with built in robes and Bamboo flooring.
- The second bathroom is light/bright with a seamless vanity and shower with glass screen.
- The laundry has walk through access to an outside undercover area, the second wc is set off the laundry and there is a linen cupboard to the hallway.
- The sunken family/games room is a generous size, with wall cupboard storage and can be closed off as a movie or a games room. This room is set off the kitchen/meals area and can be the cut-off point to the Granny flat or second wing of the home (the doorway through can be locked to separate the two homes.)
- The home also has ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout and an instantaneous hot water system, with an undercover area to the East side of the home - off the laundry.
Features of the Granny flat and or the second wing of the home -
Over seventy square meters of internal living space with its own driveway, lockable gates, and front door access. This part of the home/or Granny flat boasts an open plan kitchen, meals and family area which opens out to the shared patio, back yard, and pool area through huge bi-folding doors.
- Kitchen with double sinks, a dishwasher, wall oven, four burner gas hotplates, rangehood above plus loads of bench and cupboard space. The laundry is set off the kitchen for workplace convenience, with bench top, stainless trough, cupboards, and a walk-in storage pantry. there is access to a courtyard through the laundry with a clothesline and several garden sheds.
- The master bedroom is a generous size with large built-in robes, a window overlooks the backyard, pool, and turf area, Semi en-suite access from this bedroom with a shower, vanity and a third wc.
- The spacious room next to the master bedroom also has views of the back yard and pool area, this is a large area and can easily be converted to a sixth bedroom without interrupting the large living area opposite.
- The floors in the Granny flat are all direct stick Bamboo. There are two split system reverse cycle air-conditioners along with its own meter box, and an instantaneous hot water system.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters
What’s around Newhaven Place
Contact the real estate agent
Davey Real Estate - Padbury
Nearby schools in and around Kingsley, WA
Discussions in Kingsley, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kingsley, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Kingsley, WA 6026
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs