Home loan calculator?
“Walk to everything”
A brick home ideal for first homebuyers, a growing family or those looking to downsize to a low maintenance block in a prime location. This single level well presented family home rests on a near level 426sqm (approx).
Situated in a quiet, family friendly street, it is close to local bus services, schools, Hornsby CBD and shopping Centre and only a short walk to the station and drive to the M1. Having a north facing aspect allows an abundance of natural light to filter throughout the home with high ceilings and a renovated bathroom makes moving in a breeze.
- Separate family and sun room
- Single level brick and rendered home
- Three light filled bedrooms with built- ins
- Tastefully renovated bathroom
- Well presented kitchen with gas cooking
- Split system air conditioning in living area and dining
- Low maintenance block of land
- 500m to Hornsby train station
- 600m to Reddy Park
- 550m to Barker college and St Leos catholic college
- Close to M1 with 35 minute drive to Sydney CBD
- 6 min drive to Hornsby Hospital
- 9 min walk to Hornsby pool
- Short walk to local station, shops and schools
To truly appreciate what this property has to offer contact Mathew Ferraro 0416 449 073 or Steve Noakes 0431 620 422
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations."
What’s around Nursery Street
Contact the real estate agent
Stone Real Estate - Hornsby
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Hornsby, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Hornsby, NSW 2077
Discover what it's like to live in Hornsby before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Hornsby, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Hornsby, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Hornsby, NSW 2077
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs