“'An affordable opportunity! So much potential'.”
Situated on a healthy land mass of approximately 699m2 with a North facing backyard, this much-loved solid brick home offers numerous classes of buyers with a rare and exciting opportunity to enter this up-and-coming locale.
Well suited to first home buyers, investors or those looking to knock down and build their dream home in a highly sought-after locale or re-develop (subject to Council consents).
The expansive garaging provides all the tradies / car enthusiasts in the family with an enormous amount of space.
Boasting many fine attributes which includes:
* 2 double sized bedrooms (both with built in robes and ceiling fans).
* Sleepout, study or 3rd bedroom if desired.
* Formal lounge room which is conveniently positioned off the entrance hallway.
* Eat in kitchen / meals area. There is an abundance of cupboard storage and quality appliances.
* Centrally positioned and neat main bathroom.
* Laundry with linen press storage.
* 2nd shower with adjoining separate w.c.
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
* Gas heating in the formal lounge room.
* Huge garage (with car pit) which would easily accommodate 8 cars if desired.
* Landscaped front and rear gardens which encompasses well established plants and lawn area - perfect setting for young kids to play of for the family pets.
*Rental projection of $360 - $380 per week. Please see attached a R7 Notice in the photo section
* All this and more on approximately 699m2 of land.
Local attractions within proximity include the popular Marion Shopping Centre, quality private and public schools, classy café's and restaurants, public transport and much more!
'You're sure to be impressed. Take advantage!'
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FORM 1 - VENDOR'S STATEMENT (SECTION 7) LAND AND BUSINESS (SALE AND CONVEYANCING) ACT 1994 WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC AT RAY WHITE HENLEY BEACH 206A MILITARY ROAD HENLEY BEACH SA FOR 3 CLEAR BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE AUCTION DATE.