This one has it all - gorgeous rural views, a bit of land to play with but not too much to look after, an impeccably maintained brick and tile home with plenty of space and a wonderful quiet neighbourhood only 8 minutes from the Kempsey town centre!
This particular 'neck-of-the-woods' is one of the nicest places to live in our valley - pretty scenery, good soil for growing, lovely climate and hardly any traffic.
This home was superbly renovated in the last 4yrs and so the interior has been completely refreshed, renewed, revamped - nothing of the "original" remains. With the attached garage it would be easily possible to extend into this area and create a much bigger living area or a granny flat as there is already a bathroom and hot/cold water fittings ready for a kitchenette if needed.
So here's the beautiful basics:
- A lovely 4,047sqm block
- 3 lovely spacious bedrooms (all with built-in robes)
- Sunny north-facing lounge room which leads around to a dining area (L-shaped living)
- Separate 2nd lounge room (or kids play room)
- Brand new stylish galley kitchen straight off the dining area: gas cooktop, electric oven, stainless steel hood range, double sink, dishwasher, soft close draws, pantry, double fridge space, splashback tiling to the ceiling
- Brand new stylish bathroom: floor to ceiling tiling
- New carpet, tiles, paint, curtains & blinds
- 2x new RC air conditioning, new ceiling fans
- 5.5kW (20 panels 275 watts each) feed-back to grid solar pva
- Solar hot water
- Great big covered/concrete BBQ area, concrete footpaths and excellent drainage all the way around the home so there is no bother during the rain
- Spacious double garage (2nd shower/toilet in back of garage) + single carport
- 1,500L galvanised water tank - for garden use
- 8x8m colorbond shed with 3m gutters (3m wide x 2.84m high roller doors) all insulated and lit up like a Christmas tree with power points
"A little bonus to this place is the access to the river - as part of the estate each and every home has the Crown Land access to the sparkling Macleay River only 500m away - so you can stroll down for a spot of Bass fishing whenever you like!"
It's clean, it's shiny and it's ready for you to move straight into. You will absolutely love the scenery and the house won't let you down either. Call us any day, anytime.