“RENOVATED 1 BED PLUS STUDY - LIGHT-FILLED CORNER APARTMENT WITH VIEWS”
Presenting an absolutely immaculate, completely renovated apartment on Bridgeport’s favoured south-east corner. Boasting easterly views encompassing glimpses of Sydney Harbour to Rose Bay and Dover Heights, the Botanic Gardens and beautiful sandstone heritage buildings. The largest of the one-bedroom floorplans in the building and the most tightly-held, the apartment also provides a dedicated dining/study area.
Situated in a transforming ideal locale, you are only a 200-metre walk to Circular Quay in Sydney's prestigious Northern CBD. Enjoy an enviable lifestyle or invest with confidence in a blue-chip building and location. Truly a rare opportunity to capitalise on the ever-increasing desirability of this location and benefit from the fantastic Quay Quarter and Sandstone Precinct redevelopment.
- Stunning renovated and light-filled interiors with views
- One of only a few floorplans with large east-facing picture window
- Generous bedroom with large mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Cleverley designed additional storage cupboards in lounge/dining areas
- Modern finishes throughout, beautiful timber floorboards
- Renovated modern bathroom and chic and elegant kitchen
- Well maintained secure building, onsite Building Manager
- New, ducted air-conditioning system throughout, lift access, gymnasium
- Located near The Rocks, Royal Botanic Garden and light rail
- Circular Train Station only a short 200 metre walk away
- Fantastic investment opportunity, or an ideal CBD home
Strata: $1,801.25 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $249.40 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $154.30 p/q approx.
For further information or a time to inspect call Bryn on 0423 663 663 or [email protected]
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.