“Circumstances Changed - Will be Sold on Auction Day or Prior”
- Ideally elevated position - Minutes to Esk
- 2.5klms to the heart of the historic Esk township. This Queenslander sits gracefully on 5 acres with circular driveway entrance.
- Just 1.5 hours from Brisbane.
- This delightful property oozes ambiance and tranquility. From the barn door formal entry leading in to the open plan kitchen and dining room complimented by extra high ceilings with exposed timber beams; leading on to the lounge and library.
- Sprawling cedar French doors throughout opening out on to wrap around verandahs.
- The master suite features cedar French doors accessing the front verandah. The guest house bedroom has access to their very own private verandah and it's own sitting room.
- The two way bathroom is gorgeous and features a marble top vanity and clawfoot bath.
- Car accommodation under the home, various outbuildings for storage.
- This classical character home won't last long! An inspection will not disappoint.