“IMPRESSIVE LARGE FAMILY HOME OR DUAL INCOME OPPORTUNITY”
North facing to the rear with abundant natural light framed by sensational landscaping this meticulously updated and immaculately maintained Narrabundah residence presents a wonderful buying opportunity for a range of different buyers and lifestyles.
This quality five-bedroom property has the option to be divided into two dwellings very simply by closing off one internal hallway. One half of the property offers a neat kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The other offers three large bedrooms, a beautifully renovated kitchen and bathroom as well as two large living areas that lead out onto a stunning deck and landscaped backyard. Combined this is a generously proportioned home suitable for a large family. Separated it could be a very attractive dual income opportunity.
A prime location if you are seeking close proximity to quality educational facilities, easy access to both Griffith, Narrabundah, Kingston and Manuka shopping precincts as well as the Fyshwick markets, 5-minute drive to the airport and the potential for excellent appreciation!
• Both residences can be completely independent and have their own separate electricity metres, laundry's, private outdoor areas, parking and access
• Polished timber floors to main living, carpet to bedrooms, freshly painted and recently updated
• Evaporative cooling
• Excellent level block with North to the rear and parkland across the road
• Sandpit, treehouse and gorgeous north facing backyard for playing soccer/cricket/running around with the kids
• Ideally orientated home with double-glazed windows across the back of the house and ceiling insulation
• Easy access for bike riding around the Narrabundah wetlands, local cafes and parks
• In the catchment for Red Hill Primary, Telopea and walking distance to Narrabundah College
In accordance with government recommendations, if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is ill or have travelled recently, we ask that you be respectful of the well-being of others and not attend the open home or auction.