“3 LEVELS, 3 BEDROOMS, 3 ENSUITES, 2 CAR PARKS”
Please call Nicholas Kaine or Tom McCarthy for a private viewing.
NOTE: PLEASE SEE BELOW OUR SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR VIEWING PROPERTIES
Architecturally designed, this impressively spacious and superbly stylish home designed over 3 levels provides the ultimate in inner urban living just metres from Chapel Street, Commercial Road and Prahran Market with excellent transport options. This striking home of grand proportions features:
- Main bedroom with walk in robes and stunning ensuite bathroom leads to a private courtyard
- Separate powder room, Euro laundry with ample storage
- Vast living/dining/entertaining area opens out to an expansive north facing balcony off the living space and a further balcony opens from the dining area
- Stunning gourmet open plan stone kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Two further bedrooms, each with walk-in robes and own ensuite and one with private balcony
Features include quality fixtures and fittings, slab hydronic heating, split system heating/cooling and polished concrete flooring
Lock-up garage plus one off street car space
PLEASE NOTE: The property is unfurnished and photos are representative only.
PROPERTY VIEWING POLICY
Due to the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) we have made changes to our protocols to minimise risk to our valued clients and staff.
All attendees wishing to view a property are REQUIRED TO REGISTER direct with the agent.
Please do not enter the property if:
• You have returned from overseas in the past 14 days
• Are feeling unwell or suffering from cold or flu like symptoms
• Have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
We can speak with you on the phone or provide a 3D virtual tour.
If you are able to attend, please adhere to the following:
• As per the Victorian health guidelines, please maintain a safe social distance of at least 1.5 metres
• The number of people inside the property at any one time will be limited to two people
• Apply hand sanitiser, available for use
• Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware – our agents will open doors and windows as required
• All surfaces are wiped down before and after each viewing
We appreciate your understanding.