“An Impressive Sub-Penthouse Apartment With A North Facing Aspect”
Positioned in the sought-after north facing "Tower 2" is this exceptionally well-presented unit that has been tastefully modernised by the current owners. The property comes with not one, not two, but three separate balconies, so depending on the mood you are in, you can take your pick of which aspect of the Pelican Waters Golf Course, hinterland or Glass House Mountains views you fancy taking in.
The kitchen has been fully replaced with excellent appliances, stone benchtops and an abundance of storage, the property is decorated throughout to a very high standard and comes with Plantation shutters, and as you are on the top floor, you also have the luxury of reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
All the bedrooms are generous in size, with the master suite having a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, Plantation shutters and its own private balcony.
This property also has secure underground parking for two cars and is own storage cupboard.
The prestigious Vardon Point Complex is a secure gated resort style complex purpose built for residential living. This prestigious and well-maintained complex offers heated lap and spa pools, lagoon pool and BBQ areas for entertaining, community tennis court, surrounded by wonderful well-maintained colourful gardens.
There's plenty of exciting things happening around the prestigious Vardon Point Complex with the Pelican Waters Golf Club and the new owners Palm Lakes Group implementing some exciting changes around the area. With the development of a luxury over 50's resort, the group is also undertaking a major upgrade of the clubhouse, restaurant and pro shop and adding a training academy, pitch and putt facility and more. The famous Greg Norman designed golf course is currently operating as a nine-hole layout while the golf course is re-designed.
- Three generous bedrooms
- Ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and balcony off master bedroom
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Lounge/dining with large north facing balcony with Golf Course and water views
- Separate powder room
- Laundry room with new hot water tank
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Popular location
- Short stroll to Greg Norman-designed Golf Course and The Pelican Waters Resort
- Close to new emerging Pelican Waters Marina Precinct
- Minutes to local beaches, shopping and lifestyle amenities
- Fantastic long term growth potential
- Lift access from car park
- Serenity, cross breeze and beautiful views throughout this beautiful apartment
- Secure basement parking with storage cupboard
- Secure gated complex
- Pelican Waters Shopping Centre 3-5 minute drive
- Caloundra CBD and local beaches 10-15 minute drive
- Perfect home for golf lovers
- Must be viewed
- Body Corporate Fees $9,179.12 per annum
- Rates $1,911.70 per annum
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Millennium Circuit
Contact the real estate agent
Coronis - Sunshine Coast
Nearby schools in and around Pelican Waters, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Pelican Waters, QLD 4551
Discover what it's like to live in Pelican Waters before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Pelican Waters, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Pelican Waters, Queensland?
Similar Units for sale in Pelican Waters, QLD 4551
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs