Home loan calculator?
“Double Bathroom Unit with Home Office Area & Spacious Kitchen”
Welcome to this well designed and modern two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit, located in the Villagio Apartment Complex in the heart of Midland. Conveniently located close to a plethora of hospitality and shopping options, this 2010 property has been kept in great condition by the same tenant for the past 10 years and then further refreshed by the owners, ready for sale.
Stepping into the unit, you are greeted by a bright space with an open-plan kitchen and living areas, well-lit by LED downlights and a large sliding doors that flow through to the balcony. The main living space is connected directly to the kitchen and is a great size, with a split-cycle AC mounted above the entrance to your balcony. The kitchen is spacious, with a massive wrap-around stone benchtop, built in electric oven with dedicated rangehood, stylish splashback tiling, a dedicated dishwasher space, many powerpoint options and plenty of cupboards for kitchen storage. At the front of the unit there's also a bonus area that can be used as a home office or activity area.
Bedrooms feature large built-in robes, and strategically placed windows that help to draw natural light into the unit. The master bedroom has windows facing two directions, including overlooking the balcony, and also features a large ensuite bathroom. The ensuite bathroom has a spacious shower, modern vanity with huge mirror and plenty of storage space, and a toilet. The shared bathroom is very similar in design and also features a glass walled shower, a modern vanity and full width mirror. The unit features an internal laundry, with space for a washer and dryer.
This complex of units is located in central Midland, only a short walk to both Midland Gate Shopping Centre and also Midland Train Station. Shopping options and school options abound! Currently vacant and ready for immediate move in or as a ready-to-go investment property following recent improvements, with a market rental value of $330 per week, this property is able to provide instant cash inflow. Don't miss out!
• Well-designed, spacious, open-plan living
• Large kitchen with wrap-around stone benchtops
• Freshly painted, machine cleaned and resiliconed throughout
• Additional study/activity area at the front of the house
• Built-in robes throughout all bedrooms
• Large ensuite with modern vanity
• Quality second bathroom with glass walled shower
• Dedicated laundry
• Secure upper-floor location, with terrace protected by security gate
• 118sqm total lot size including balcony and underground dedicated carpark
CONVENIENTLY LOCATED CLOSE TO:
• 200m – Midland Gate Shopping Centre with Woolworths, Target, Big W & more
• 650m – Midland Train Station
• 1km – St. John of God
• 1.2km – Curtin University Midland Campus