“Sold by "THE NOAKES BROTHERS" 0431 620 422”
Sold by "THE NOAKES BROTHERS" 0431 620 422
A unique family home that is drenched in natural sunlight and surrounded by bush valley views. It rests on a generous north to rear facing approx. 984.7sqm site, making good use of its block and a fabulous home for the growing family. The foundations are here to create something special, choose to cosmetically update and bring it into the 2020's or extend. The master is on its own level (entry) with built- in robes, optional storage room/ day bed and access to the very spacious work shop.
Within a suburb that is highly coveted it is a short stroll to Fox Glove Oval, the bus stop and only minutes to Mount Colah station, Mount Colah Public School and Hornsby Westfield, cafes & restaurants.
- Situated high off the road, it is flooded with natural light & bush views
- Multiple levels, ideally for the growing family
- Master on its own level (entry) with built-in robes, optional storage/ play room
- Split level living and dining room with combustion fireplace
- Main bathroom with bathtub & shower
- Plenty of garden space both front and back for the kids to enjoy
- Option to create and add your own touch to this home
- An abundance of storage with additional work shop on entry level
- Double lock up garage and off street parking
- 3-minute stroll to the bus stop on Beryl Avenue
- (approx.) 8 minute walk over to Fox Glove Oval
- 7 minutes to Mount Colah Station or Mount Kuring-gai Station
- Mount Colah Public School Catchment
- Under 10 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield, cafes & restaurants
To truly appreciate what this property has to offer contact Steve Noakes 0431 620 422 or Adam Noakes 0450 753 268.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.