Home loan calculator?
“SENSATIONAL FAMILY LIVING - 4 LUXURIOUS BEDROOMS & THEATRE”
NEW to market and offering the discerning buyer sophisticated living with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre/media and large double garage, together with a spacious and contemporary design - all set in a fabulous enclave.
Heidi is proud to present this modern, stylish and low-maintenance home with easy walking to parklands and just minutes driving to our magnificent Swan Valley winery region. This central location provides easy access to major arterial road networks and comfortable driving to Perth's CBD (just 18 kilometres).
This impressive design showcases an excellent choice of interior finishing, throughout with modern fixtures and fittings, classic tiling, a luxe colour palette and complemented by luxuriously soft carpet underfoot in all the bedrooms plus theatre/media room.
An abundance of natural light fills the home and the large open plan kitchen, living and dining leads to an elegant timber decked alfresco to the rear of the home which provides the perfect place to relax and unwind, or entertain with family and friends.
• Master Bedroom is a retreat on its own and features a sensational ensuite with substantial walk-thru-robe design, a large vanity with above bench mirror, plenty of under bench storage, plus a wonderful double-shower.
• Three additional bedrooms, all generously sized, feature built-in-robes and luxury soft carpet underfoot
• Stunning Theatre or Media room (second living area).
• The spacious and light-filled open plan design incorporates Kitchen, Living & Dining and offers smart functionality and elegance.
• High quality kitchen design includes a 5-burner gas cooktop and stainless steel rangehood, 500mm stainless steel oven, double sink, plenty of working space, lots of above and below bench storage, a feature island breakfast bar and large space for your customised fridge.
• A spacious Laundry offers generous shelving/storage offers glass door side access to the back yard.
• Second toilet is accessed from the Laundry.
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning - heating and cooling for your comfort
• Automatic lockable double garage with shopper's door to the house.
• Alfresco featuring timber decking under the main roof for family outdoor entertaining
• Generous lawn area for kids and pets and for the outdoor play area.
• Landscaped easy-care gardens
Year Built: 2013
Shire rates 2022: $2,200 p/annum (approx)
Water rates 2020-21: $1,113 p/annum (approx)
Block Size: 375 sqm
Total Building Area (house, garage, alfresco & porch): 234 sqm
Title Details: Lot 343 on Deposited Plan 74627, Volume 2803 & Folio 125
Location & Distances:
Enjoy the Dayton enclave lifestyle and convenience with minutes drive to Caversham Village Shopping Centre and Whiteman village, walk to Caversham Primary School, and the Dayton Community Centre. With easy access to major transport routes, easy access to Perth's central business district and our domestic and international airports.
On weekends explore beautiful Whiteman Park, Historic Guildford Town Centre, and the fabulous Swan Valley winery region with its many restaurants, breweries, and wineries on your doorstep.
To view please call Heidi on 0406 321 770.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.