“Charming home 15 minutes from Adelaide's CBD”
This charming three-bedroom property on a 878sqm allotment is ideal for growing families and savvy investors alike with potential to extend or develop (subject to council approval). With two floors to explore, a large backyard and a central location on offer, this versatile abode could be the haven you've been searching for.
Downstairs, the lucky new owners will be invited inside by an open-plan kitchen and living area plus a formal dining room, perfect for the avid entertainer. Easy-care and stylish timber floors flow underfoot while the home chef will be delighted by a suite of stainless steel appliances, L-shaped benchtops and plenty of storage in the modern white cabinetry.
Also on this level is a separate toilet adjacent to the laundry and a multi-purpose room with potential for you to turn into a playroom or your dream home office.
Upstairs houses the three bedrooms which all include built-in robes and are just steps from the main bathroom complete with a bathtub and a modern shower for ultimate convenience. The master suite is generous in size for those who require peace and privacy while bedroom two also features a private study area and everyone on this floor can soak in the stunning views from nearly every window.
The rear yard includes a generous paved area, perfect for entertaining plus a large stretch of lawn and established trees.
With such a central location, everything St Georges has to offer is close by. Linden Park Primary School, Seymour College, local parks, Burnside shopping centre, the CBD and restaurants are within easy reach as is the Mount Osmond Golf Club, Waterfall Gully and The University of Adelaide.
• Two-storey property on a 878sqm allotment with potential to extend or develop (subject to council approval)
• Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Open-plan kitchen and living area
• Formal dining room
• Kitchen with L-shaped benchtops, plenty of storage and stainless-steel appliances
• Multi-purpose room on the first floor, ideally suited for a home office or playroom
• A separate toilet on the first floor and a central bathroom with a bathtub and modern shower on the second floor
• Timber flooring throughout the first floor
• Bedroom two features a private study
• You can enjoy picturesque views from nearly every window
• Plenty of parking space for multiple cars in the long driveway
• The spacious rear yard includes a paved area for entertaining, as well as a large lawn and established trees
• Burnside shopping centre is only a 5 minute drive away and the CBD just a 15 minute drive
• Local parks and restaurants are within easy reach as is the Mount Osmond Golf Club, Waterfall Gully and The University of Adelaide.
Your local zoned primary school is Linden Park Primary School. The zoned secondary school is Glenunga International High School and unzoned secondary schools are Urrbrae Agricultural High School and Mitcham Girls High School.
Information about school zones is obtained from education.sa.gov.au. The buyer should verify its accuracy in an independent manner.
Disclaimer: As much as we aimed to have all details represented within this advertisement be true and correct, it is the buyer/ purchaser's responsibility to complete the correct due diligence while viewing and purchasing the property throughout the active campaign.
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Council | Burnside
Zone | SN - Suburban Neighbourhood\\
Land | 878sqm(Approx.)
House | 178sqm(Approx.)
Built | 1940
Council Rates | $2,037.90 pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $537.00 pa