Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on
- the listed display price, if available.
- the lowest value if the listed display price is a range.
- the median listed price for the searched suburb if a listed display price is not available on the listing.
- the national median listed price if the median listed price of the searched suburb is not available.
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property.
Median listed price for the searched suburb: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb.
National median listed price: this is the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally.
“LOWSET BRICK- SIDE ACCESS- CORNER BLOCK”
Situated on a great corner block, this brick and tile family home is an absolute gem of a property just waiting for new owners to unpack and move straight in.
What has been a well-loved family home for many years is now available for sale and will not last long with quality homes in short supply.
With a functional and family friendly layout, the house has a nice separation between bedrooms and living space, with a large living area for relaxing with the family and an extra games- living area for the children to watch there own tv or create that special sewing or craft room you have always wanted.
The kitchen is a generous size, with ample storage and plenty of bench space overlooking the large under cover entertainment area, the kitchen includes dishwasher and electric cooktop, plus a connected laundry with plenty of storage allowing for convenience in the family home.
There are a total of three bedrooms which are all spacious and include built in wardrobing and ceiling fans, including the master bedroom. All 3 bedrooms are serviced by a full main bathroom with a large shower, as well as a fully separate toilet.
If air conditioning is your desire in a home well this home has ducted air con that can be zoned at the push of a button.
Heading outside, you'll find two covered outdoor entertaining areas including the area where you have your own spa complete with pull down shades for privacy, adding to the family friendly potential, as well as the enormous shed that will accommodate your cars and plenty of area to have a workshop. If this wasn’t enough you also have a 2nd driveway that will store your motorhome or boat that is secure with gates.
Some of many features that 18 Hulme Street have to offer are:
-Corner 591m2 Block
-Ideal for the family that wants space and entertainment areas
- 3 driveways in total
- Three bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen and living, plus extra lounge room
- Ducted Air con
-Solar hot water
- Large bathroom
- Massive council approved shed 10.5 mtrs long and 6 plus metres wide
- Outdoor spa area (Spa Included) Note a no pool compliance certificate will be supplied with contract.
- Covered outdoor entertaining space at at he back of the property which can also be used as a carport
- Side access for your boat or caravan all fully fenced
- Close to schools and public transport
- Short drive to shopping centres, and the waterfront
-Established quality homes surrounding this property
-Electric roller blinds for when you want to close the house up and go travelling
Owners have loved living here and have kept up its beautiful presentation. The lucky buyer who secures this property will be so happy they made the move.
Contact Leisa Lowe today to find out how to make this home yours before someone beats you to it.
Property Code: 1844