If you are a first home buyer, or young family searching for something special and you enjoy entertaining, 18 Meagher Place is the perfect home for you!
This delightful three bedroom hidden gem will certainly keep you warm and toasty this winter with the underfloor heating in the main living areas and addition of ducted gas heating throughout the home. A separate living room with plantation shutters and impressive custom built backlit feature wall is ideal for a home theatre system or large TV - perfect for cosy movie nights!
Other special features include a stunning renovated bathroom with its fresh and bold tiles, his and her sinks, heated towel rail, rainfall shower head and quality freestanding bath, with separate toilet and laundry reflecting the same renovated and elegant look.
The central kitchen is the hub of the home with french doors leading to the outdoors. It's from here, you will be hugely impressed with the spectacular and expansive covered deck where you can enjoy a BBQ and glass of wine with friends and family year round whilst watching the children playing safely in the comfort of the beautifully landscaped backyard.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE SATURDAY, 04TH AUGUST 2018 AT 11:00AM
- Three bedrooms; all with built in robes
- Plantation shutters to the living area, and two of the bedrooms including the master suite
- New carpet to bedrooms two and three
- Kitchen with island bench and dishwasher
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Separate living room with backlit feature wall
- Year round comfort is ensured with ducted gas heating, RC/AC and under floor heating in the hall, kitchen and dining rooms
- Renovated laundry with generous storage
- Renovated separate toilet
- Freshly painted living areas
- Renovated bathroom with stone benchtop, dual sinks and quality fittings
- Rinnai instant gas hot water system
- Double glazed french doors leading to the rear deck
- Expansive covered alfresco deck
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens
- Spacious backyard - perfect for future extensions or pets and children to play with a combination of grassed and mulched spaces for a trampoline or cubby house
- Water tank
- Good under home storage
- Colorbond fencing with side gate access
- Stamped concrete driveway with generous off street parking
- Single garage with rear door access to backyard
Conveniently close to local amenities such as Mt Rogers walking trails, Evatt Shops, and local schools including Melba Copland College, Miles Franklin and St Monica's Primary. Its central location also ensures easy access to major facilities including Westfield Belconnen, Lake Ginninderra, Canberra University, ANU, Calvary Hospital, AIS and Bruce Stadium. With a bus stop at your front door, leave your car at home and relax on the express services to the city.