“Charming Cottage In Prime Location”
Embrace a lifestyle of comfort and unparalleled convenience with this delightful three bedroom pre-war cottage positioned in the heart of Toowong. Blessed with original VJ walls, high ceilings and timber floorboards throughout with scope to add modern enhancements, it offers wonderful low maintenance living, capturing abundant natural light with a stunning northerly aspect.
This well-presented home epitomises the appeal of the inner-city lifestyle. A stone's throw to Toowong Park's leafy greenery, sports oval and playground, and Toowong Shopping Village. It's also conveniently positioned within 500m to Toowong State School, a short stroll to public transportation and just moments to the CBD.
Main features include;
• Pre-war character home on a 435sq m block
• Polished timber flooring throughout
• Three generous sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• One bathroom with separate laundry and linen cupboard
• Open plan living & dining with air-conditioning flowing out onto a covered verandah
• Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cook top and dishwasher
• Great sized entertaining deck at the rear, including large patio with built-in BBQ
• One car accommodation on the lower level with large storage area
• Beautiful established private yard and low maintenance gardens
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Nick Mogridge on 0423 059 709.