This is a rare opportunity to renovate this house into the home of your dreams in the heart of Central Wagga
- bidders price guide $400,000 - $440,000
- located in an enviable Central position, directly across from the Wollundry Lagoon, a short stroll to Collins Park and in the midst of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants that the city has to offer
- the home features two large bedrooms plus a third bedroom or sleepout at the rear of the home
- the versatile floorplan offers separate lounge and dining areas
- polished floorboards throughout and filled with original period features; ornate high ceilings, stained glass windows and so much more
- ducted in-floor heating perfect for those cool nights plus the bonus of rear lane access and a lock-up carport with drive through access into the backyard
Original central beauties like this don't come on to the market very often, make the most of this rare offering, in one of Central Wagga's most unique residential precincts
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Price:Price UndisclosedAddress:18 The EsplanadeSuburb:Wagga WaggaPost Code:2650Type:HouseBedrooms:2Bathrooms:1Car Spaces:1Floor Plans:ViewVideo:View