“SOLD FOR A SUBURB RECORD PRICE”
In a striking showcase of custom design and function, this Vermont Estate home redefines modern luxe living. Curated interiors offer an air of ease for entertaining guests or relaxing with family. The high-ceilinged entry is kissed with natural light. A timber and glass staircase leads up to the sleeping quarters where a rumpus centres four double bedrooms and a suave three-way bathroom. Parents have their own sanctuary downstairs where a bedhead wall fronts an ensuite with a double shower, and his-and-hers walk-in wardrobes custom fitted with a make-up vanity.
Effortlessly connected living zones are graced with perfect flow to a full-length alfresco. A chef-quality kitchen presides, with a butler's kitchen, wine fridge, twin ovens and a slab island bench. Tiered seating in the media room offers a gold class experience and a gas fireplace articulates the main rumpus. A fire pit courtyard and provisions for a pool are highlights of the enormous backyard, completing this exceptional home.
• North facing 2,000sqm block with custom built 62sqm home
• Guest room with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe perfect for extended family + a study
• Ducted air conditioning, gas fireplace, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, savvy storage
• Side access to 12m x 9m shed, expansive level, fenced yard with mature foliage
• Moments to Pitt Town Public School and easy access to Windsor, high schools, Box Hill, golf resorts and Hawkesbury River
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.