Excellent value for Hackett - well worth your inspection!
This much loved extended three bedroom, study plus ensuite family home is now for sale after more than 50 years of wonderful memories, offering the astute buyer an affordable entry level home into this very popular and sought after suburb. Beautifully maintained by the long term current owner this lovely home with a warm and inviting feel is sure to please those looking for a home to just move into and enjoy now and perhaps change later if desired. Featuring a delightful separate living area with parquetry flooring and a very pleasant meals area that joins the excellent large kitchen with granite bench tops and abundant storage space.
Other wonderful features include built-in robes to bedroom one and two, a walk-in robe to the study, quality day and night blinds on most of the windows, sensor lights, as new gutters and fascias, brand new PVC pipes for the plumbing and ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling. Offering a lovely aspect to the rear and a terrific undercover entertaining area that is covered by a fabulous Vergola (open and close louvre roof system) that partially opens or closes on one side allowing you to adjust to the light or weather. The enclosed rear yard is ideal for kids and pets and the home is complete with a large carport and single brick garage with workshop.
A short walk will take you to the local primary schools, Dickson College, the Australian Catholic University, bike paths, the excellent shopping centre, public transport and the walking trails of Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie nature reserves all whilst being within an easy drive of the City Centre, sporting facilities and Universities.
- Lovely extended three bedroom ensuite plus study home with a lovely blend of indoor and outdoor living
- Much loved home of more than 50 years
- In excellent condition throughout
- Delightful warm and inviting feel
- Spacious separate living area with parquetry floors
- Parquetry floors to the living, entry and hallway
- Large kitchen with granite bench tops overlooking the very pleasant meals area
- Ducted reverse-cycle heating and cooling
- Built-in robes to bedroom one and two with a walk-in robe to the study
- Quality day and night to almost every window
- As new gutters and fascias
- Brand new PVC pipes for the plumbing
- Exterior sensor lights
- Terrific undercover patio with a Vergola roof (partially opens)
- Single garage with separate workshop
- Just a short stroll from Mount Majura and Mount Ainslie nature reserves
- So close to public transport, bike paths, the local shops, Catholic and public primary schools, Dickson College and the Australian Catholic University
- Moments to City Centre, Universities and sporting facilities
- Come and experience the wonderful lifestyle choice Hackett has to offer
Land Size: 729m2
Land Value: $497,000
Land Rates: $2,870 pa (approx.)