“Sold By Andrew Downing, The City Specialist!”
A Gorgeous example of a bygone era is this Circa 1880, Torrens Title Cottage, they definitely don't make them like this anymore. For the past decade and more the current owners have successfully run their printing business from here which could appeal to anyone else looking for a similar enterprise?
Traditionally though these magnificent little gems are highly sought after for owner occupation and this beauty still retains some heritage features including beautiful stain glass windows, lovely decorative ceilings and ceiling roses and polished floorboards.
The Why to Buy:-)
* Torrens Title
* 2 Well sized bedrooms both with built in robes
* Open living/dining with lovely Slate flooring
* Stylish country style, galley kitchen
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Heritage style bathroom with claw foot bath
* Superb light filled, private rear courtyard, perfect place to unwind and
* Secure front entrance with pretty cottage garden
* Land size is approximately 113sqm
* Valuable rear access perfect for bringing in the bike or scooter
* 1 or 2 Permit parks available stcc
A great South West location surrounded by many similar character buildings, funky cafe's, wine bars and close to the iconic Central Markets and Gouger Street. Public transport and sought after public and private schools are also on your doorstep!
For any further information please contact,
Andrew Downing, The City Specialist on 0404 882 311.