Surrounded by stunning mountain views is the most significant premium river flat holdings in the Valley – Glenview. This immaculate property fronts both Kangaroo River and Brogers Creek and whilst offering an unlimited supply of water adds a rare beauty with its tree lined banks and endless picnic and swimming locations.
The main house is a recently constructed country home facing perfect north and tastefully designed to its surroundings. A sizable second dwelling with period features from the 50's sits on the grounds yet far enough away to suit separate private living. There is also a one-bedroom cottage closer to the main house for guest accommodation.
There are over 20 fully fenced and watered paddocks. The pasture is in magnificent condition with the best quality soil you will find in the Valley. A local farmer currently adgists the paddocks at a fixed monthly rate and would ideally like to stay should the new owner allow.
• New 3-bedroom main house, 2nd 3-bedroom dwelling and 1-bedroom
• Well maintained premium river flat pasture
• New fencing to all paddocks and laneways
• Irrigation license from river
• Stunning river banks with endless swimming and picnic locations
• Extensive underground water distribution to all paddocks
• Significant amount of sheds
• Large cattle yards and workers office
• Healthy income generated from paddock agistment and rental of 2nd
What’s around Glenmurray Road
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Kangaroo Valley, NSW
Discussions in Kangaroo Valley, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Kangaroo Valley, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Kangaroo Valley, NSW 2577
No similar properties found in Kangaroo Valley