Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Ingenia Lifestyle Stoney Creek - Don't Miss Out!”
A rare opportunity to purchase at Ingenia Lifestyle Stoney Creek, this immaculately presented over 55's two bedroom villa is full of surprises. Once you enter, you feel the warmth and charm the home exudes!
• Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes and bathroom access to main
• Gourmet kitchen boasting quality stainless steel appliances, stone benchtop, gas cooking, pantry and plenty of cupboard space
• Modern bathroom highlighting quality fixtures and fittings plus second toilet
• Large open plan lounge and dining area featuring raked ceilings which optimises light and space
• Seamless flow to the timber decked entertainment area equipped with block out blinds overlooking landscaped gardens - perfect for entertaining
• Onsite management with communal areas, gymnasium, dog and swimming pool facilities - be a part of this friendly secure over 55's lifestyle community close to transport, shops and medical facilities, simple ownership model means you can own a stylish, affordable home while paying a modest lease fee on the land. You won't have to pay stamp duty, entry or exit fees, council rates or strata/community levies and if you choose to sell, you keep 100% of the capital gains.
Additional features: Reverse cycle air conditioning, gorgeous timber flooring throughout the living areas, window roller shutters equipped to the bedrooms, NBN equipped, internal laundry, instant gas hot water system, save money from the 20 panel solar system, two garden sheds, carport plus loads of visitor parking, Colorbond fencing.
Disclaimer: Photos advertised on this listing may be virtually staged to represent what the home could look like, therefore when viewed in person, appearance may differ. All information contained herein is provided by third party sources. Consequently, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Any person using this information should rely on their own inquiries and verify all relevant details for their accuracy, effect and currency.
What’s around Hollinsworth Road
Contact the real estate agent
Harcourts - Unlimited
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Marsden Park, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Marsden Park, NSW 2765
Discover what it's like to live in Marsden Park before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Marsden Park, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Marsden Park, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Marsden Park, NSW 2765
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs