Home loan calculator?
“2080sqm absolute beachfront block with potential beach access”
Auction Saturday 28 May at 4.30pm
FIND. This is a very rare absolute beachfront block with an unlimited level of potential (STCA). Seize your opportunity to create a beachside masterpiece (STCA) on this enormous 2080sqm parcel of land that spills down the headland to meet Bungan Beach, and offers a truly spectacular, unobstructed grandstand view of the ocean and North Mona Vale headland. Currently sitting on the block is a modest dual-level brick home with four bedrooms, two living spaces and a double garage. Move in and take your time to fine tune your vision for greatness.
LOVE. The opportunity to have your own private access straight down onto the sand is a rare privilege anywhere, but particularly so on the northern beaches. Be prepared to fall in love with the changing colours and textures of the ocean that will change before your eyes each day.
- Enormous 2080sqm block with direct access straight onto Bungan Beach
- Spectacular panoramic ocean view capturing a deep expanse of blue ocean, the golden sands of Bungan Beach and North Mona Vale headland
- Spacious living and dining zone connecting to front and rear balconies
- Original kitchen with front balcony access
- Four good-sized bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Downstairs living space with original shower bathroom and laundry with access to the garden
- Potential for development of the underfloor area (STCA)
- Double lock-up garage
LIVE. By creating your on-title access down to the beach, you can take advantage of having the beach on your doorstep for early morning swims, surfs and walks, followed up by the same in the afternoon. This is a family-friendly location close to schools and parks, coastal walks and headland lookouts, but it's also within easy walking distance of Newport village, and the stunning waterways of Pittwater. Express bus services to the city and Manly are 200 metres away.
RATES & SIZES
Land size - Approx 2080 sqm
Water rates - Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates - Approx $1,409.70 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The panoramic views of the ocean and headland are absolutely breathtaking. We love Dolphin and Whale watching, as well as, the weekday and weekend Yatch Racing.
- Potential for direct access down to the beach is such a rare and incredible privilege.
- A great selection of shops and eateries at Newport village is within walking distance.
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly & surrounds
- Buses to Macquarie University via Terry Hills
Shopping & dining:
- Newport village shops, cafes, restaurants & bars
- The Newport
- Mona Vale shopping precinct
- Warriewood Square
- Newport Public School
- Pittwater High School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: https://bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.