“Wake up everyday to arguably the best view in Darwin!”
Text '1912PAS' to 0472 880 252 for all property information.
Enjoy a relaxed, tropical, waterside lifestyle in the prestigious Cullen Bay. Perfectly positioned on the fourth floor of the Anchorage building is this fantastic apartment with sensational views of bobbing yachts, ocean vistas and gorgeous sunsets. It really doesn’t get better than this! A short walk to the Cullen Bay beach, Mindil Beach Casino and some of the best restaurants in Darwin you truly are in paradise.
Some of Darwin's most applauded eateries are located in Cullen Bay along the Marina Boardwalk, there is no better place to soak up the sun, serenity and splendour of the Marina views as you leisurely enjoy the comings and goings of many luxurious private yachts and fishing boats. Or grab some fresh cooked fish and chips, and sit on the lawn with the kids and enjoy Darwin's magnificent sunsets. You will be spoilt for choice.
• Uninterrupted harbour & marina views, never to be built out.
• Massive open plan living offers plenty of room for full lounge and dining suites and flows outside to the private balcony - the best place to unwind.
• Large kitchen with quality appointments, perfect for entertaining or just enjoying the sunset while you prepare dinner for a quiet night in.
• Spacious bedrooms, main with ensuite, all with built in robes & air conditioning.
• To maximise every inch of living space the bathroom combines a European laundry.
• Tiled with air-conditioning throughout the main living areas with dual French doors opening the entire living room onto the balcony with excellent privacy with fixed roller blinds.
• Two under cover side by side car parks and your own storeroom under title.
• Complex lift and swimming pool.
• Boutique building of only 26, mostly owner occupier apartments, with intercom and remote access.
• Easy ability to lock up and travel without ongoing maintenance.
• A short distance to the Darwin City Centre, Mindil Beach, Casino, Botanical Gardens & more!
Less than two kilometres from Darwin’s cosmopolitan CBD and surrounded by million dollar plus homes, you could be fooled in to thinking you were miles away from a bustling capital city. While enjoying a mouth-watering meal and glass of wine at the heavenly Greek Yot’s restaurant you would be forgiven for believing you were actually in the Mother country. Or if it is something more casual you are after the fabulous and unique Lola’s Pergola serves fantastic pizzas, burgers and an incredible selection of craft beers on tap.
With Cullen Bay currently under going a multi million dollar re-vamp and upgrade there has never been a better time to buy and invest in this beautiful part of the world.
Enjoy an envied luxurious lifestyle where you can watch the sunset from anywhere in the living area and enjoy the ever changing skyline. Come take a look - You deserve this.
Council Rates: Approx. $1,250 per annum
Year Built: 1996
Area Under Title: 193 sqm
Zoning: HR (High Density)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $550 - $580 per week
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Levies: $2,112 per quarter approx.
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: (none found)